1. Parents seeking admission of their ward much register the name in advance.
2. Registration to the nursery class starts normally in the month of January as per the date schedule published, registration for the admission to the other classes depends on the availability of seats. Registration does not guarantee admission and validity of the registration is only for three months from the date of registration.
3. The minimum age of candidates for admission to nursery is 3-4 Years. A corresponding scale of minimum and maximum age holds true for the other classes.
4. Application for admission should be made on the prescribed form. Obtained with prospectus from the School Office.
5. At the time of admission, a student has to submit the following documents:
a) Birth Certificate from the Municipality/ Panchayat (Original and a Copy) .
b) Two passport size photograph of the student.
6. The Date of Birth once entered in the admission register of the school will not be changed, and it is against the law.
In addition, the parents of all applicants must sign an age declaration, guaranteeing that at no time and under no circumstances will any request be made for change in the date of birth.
7. Admission to LKG and UKG classes is on the basis of merit, interview and availability of seats. No recommendations of any nature shall be entertained. The decision of the management about admission is final.
8. Those students who join the school at any time of the current academic year will have to pay the complete fee of that academic year even if they join late.
9. For Selection and Admission of any candidate the decision of the management is final.